The proceedings will be published at IEEE
CPS as book with ISBN. All papers will also appear at IEEE-XploreTM
and the IEEE Computer Society (CSDL) digital libraries.
Paper submissions should be a maximum of 10 pages, must
be written in English, and submitted in PDF format. The manuscript must
follow IEEE two-column format.
For detailed information please refer to the
IEEE Author Tools.
To access the ConfTool Conference Management System
use this link:
ConfTool Conference Management System.
your paper is accepted, then please do the following:
- work in the reviewers comments and create a camera
ready version of the paper
- access the copyright form
here, fill it out, sign it and send it until June 27th 2008 (!) to us
(via fax: +49 (561) 804-6360 or scanned copy to
- register as participant of the workshop if not yet
done (at least one author of the paper has to attend the workshop and to
present the work in order to get your submission published in the workshop
- check the accomodation information
As a presenter of a paper please do the following:
- prepare a presentation of your work (you have 20min
for presentation and 10min for discussion)
- please send a copy of your presentation as a pdf or
ppt file to firstname.lastname@example.org until
October 6th 2008
- As a guidline: 8-12 slides are recommended
- please send a short CV of the presenter to
email@example.com until October 6th
- a projector and a laptop will be available at the
- please have a look at the
programme (as soon as it
is available) to find out at which time your presentation will take place
The camera ready version has to be uploaded directly
to the online author kit of IEEE CPS which provides the following
- page limitations
- paper formatting---Please remove all page numbers.
- paper and copyright deadlines
- paper submission---You will see notification
regarding your successful paper transmission in the pop-up window. No
additional e-mail confirmation will be mailed.
IEEE PDF eXpress is not a submission site. After
reviewing your paper and checking for accuracy, authors must follow the
submission instructions found at the author kit web site.
Important: Use only the recommended fonts: Times,
Times Roman, Times New Roman, and Helvetica. Be sure to embed and subset all
Users of non-Windows-based systems please note the
- We have tested the online submission process and we
find that, in most instances, authors who use a Windows-based system do
receive notification of successful paper transmissions. Your mileage with
other systems may vary but please feel free to try.
- Authors do not need to compose their documents
using a Windows-based system.
- We will check all papers and notify you if we find
problems with your documents or if we have not received your work.
- Please understand that, due to our full workload,
we cannot acknowledge receipt of paper and copyright form. We will contact
you only if problems arise.
- Getting pdflatex to generate embedded fonts for the
14 standard ones, you may wish to access this Web site:
(These instructions are for Linux-based systems, but
the basic information (the name of the file to edit, what changes to make to
it, and what to do to update the other associated configuration files)
applies to a Windows-based system.)
You can access this author kit as follows:
Look forward to receiving your contribution!
Only IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files can be accepted for final paper
Visit this link to get the complete the complete IEEE